There are two types of wood floors available on the market today: Solid and Engineered.
Construction. The name says it all. It's milled from solid wood and comes unfinished, so you can apply your own stain, or prefinished for one less step and an easier installation.
Benefits. One of the many benefits of solid wood flooring is that it can be sanded and refinished many times.
Caution. Hardwood flooring is not suitable for use in high-moisture environments such as bathrooms or rooms that are below ground level unless specified by the manufacturer.
Installation. Hardwood flooring can be nailed, or glued over a concrete or wood sub-floor.
Price. Hardwood flooring is made from harvested trees and depending on how exotic the trees are will depict the pricing. Hardwood is considerably higher to buy and to install.
Why this choose?
- - Able to improve air quality.
- - Popular in the resale home market.
- - Durable, so the choice of a lifetime!
- - Easy-to-maintain with normal sweeping or vacuuming.
- - Add natural element, beauty and elegance to any home.